Contenido en inglés.
Here’s what you can look forward to in May’s issue:
- Guest Editorial. A word from 20-year White Dwarf veteran, Matt Hutson.
- Contact. Your questions answered!
- Readers’ Models. Check out our favourite reader submissions.
- Worlds of Warhammer. Nick Horth usurps Phil Kelly’s regular column to talk about cities and sagas.
- The Bidecennial Man. Guest editor Matt Hutson discusses his status as Longbeard, having working on White Dwarf for more than two decades.
- A Tale of One Collector. We take a look at some of Matt’s favourite armies that he’s collected over the years.
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar:
- The Realm of Shadow. The next part in our ongoing Series of Modelling and Painting Guides for the Mortal Realms, this month, we look at Ulgu!
- The Curse-gold Grudge. In this short story, set within the Caverns of Abyssal Silence, a great treasure awaits the Fyreslayers of Aqshygahr Lodge. But they are not alone...
- Battle Report: The Golden Mask of Khaine. The Daughters of Khaine are on the hunt for this valuable relic, but who will recover it? Find out in our Battle Report!
- Rules of Engagement. Jervis Johnson turns his attention to summoning in Warhammer: Age of Sigmar and how it has evolved over the last few years.
- A Villain Reborn. In this guest column, miniatures designer Seb Perbet discusses Abaddon the Despoiler.
- Index Xenos: Ynnari. The inaugural Index Xenos features swathes of background and new rules for fielding the Ynnari in battle.
- Followers of Ynnead. We take a look at the heraldry of the Ynnari, followed by a gallery of beautifully painted miniatures.
- Paint Splatter. Be inspired by 4 pages of handy stage-by-stage guides for the Ynnari.
- The Light of Hope. This ironically titled short story by Andy Clark sees a lost Imperial Ship search for signs of the Astronomican.
- Kitbash Battleforged. A stunning selection of Primaris Space Marine conversions provide a real feast for the eyes.
The Black Library:
- The Horus Heresy: Visions of Darkness. As the Battle for Terra draws closer, Malcador the Sigillite scries the future for signs of hope in an exclusive short story from the Siege of Terra series by Black Library author John French.
- Warhammer Horror: The Summons of Shadows. Dare you read this Warhammer Horror short story by David Annandale? Leave the lights on, just in case...
- Glory Points. Dave Sanders takes a closer look at organised play and the shiny loot on offer.
Middle-earth™ Strategy Battle Game:
- The Gundabad Reavers. Jason Lee shows off his converted Gundabad Orcs warband for Battle Companies.
- Perpetual Campaigns in Necromunda. New Campaign Rules for Necromunda let your gang continue on forever, rather than being retired at the end of a Campaign.
Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress:
- Hostile Threat Detected. Need a new challenge? Here are some additional rules for hostile players in Blackstone Fortress.
- In the Studio. What have the Design Studio’s hobbyists been up to this month?